Digital technologies provide dynamic and engaging learning opportunities that support students to be active and informed global and digital citizens. In 2018, the Asia Education Foundation is offering all Australian educators the opportunity to take part in a professional learning program developed in-line with our critically-acclaimed BRIDGE School Partnership Program.
This one-day professional learning program will develop your skills and explore the technologies required to plan deep learning opportunities for your students, build networks with like-minded educators and share innovative classroom practice.
Participants will be given the opportunity to:
- Take a deep dive into the many freely available digital resources to enhance their teaching practice and take learning outside the four walls of their classroom; and
- Explore how to expand student knowledge and understanding of Australia’s place in the world and develop their global competencies.
- Network with education experts to develop their professional practice.
- Hear from BRIDGE alumni across the state speak on the development of their partnership over the years.
The learning outcomes
- Deepen knowledge of digital technologies and new pedagogies that will enhance learning and teaching practice
- Curation of contemporary online resources that expand students’ knowledge and understanding of Australia’s place in the world; and
- Unpack digital citizenship frameworks that support students to be globally competent and digital citizens.
Following the first round of sessions held in late 2017 and early 2018, new sessions are being held across Australia between July and August 2018. Please use the below links to register your attendance for a session.
Should you have any questions about the program, please contact a member of our team on email@example.com
or call +61 3 8344 3590.