SACPPA Singapore Study Program
Singapore has invested heavily in education reform and renewal. This program offers school leaders the opportunity to connect with and learn from leading education institutions, visit schools and observe classroom delivery.
The program will provide participants with broad experiences of a system that has engaged with a range of educational and leadership issues and developed a diverse range of systems and practices in response. The program will enable participants to gain a greater understanding of the Asian education context and school leadership developments.
- Gain a better understanding of school leadership and education in Singapore
- Develop an understanding of how various key organisations interact and engage to support development of their schooling system
- Identify effective policies and practices that they can potentially adapt to local settings and broaden participants knowledge to inform local decisions and practices
- Develop participants’ greater cultural knowledge and understanding
- Build school leaders’ intercultural understanding through interactions with local people and observations of social practices
- Build the capacity for participants to implement the Australian Curriculum’s cross curriculum priority of Asia and Australia’s engagement with Asia across learning areas.
When: 1 - 5 October 2018
Cost: $2,500.00 (Inclusive twin share accommodation, professional learning programs and materials - both pre-departure and in-country - and most meals and land costs)
For the full itinerary or further information, please email email@example.com or call 03 8344 3590.