For all enquires, please email email@example.com
• Deepen content knowledge about Australia and Australia’s engagement with Indonesia through language learning and meaningful interdisciplinary and project-based learning tasks linked to the Victorian Curriculum F-10 (Level 9) in:
- Languages (Indonesian) Levels 9-10
- General Capabilities (Critical and Creative Thinking, Intercultural, Personal and Social)
- Cross-Curriculum Priorities (Australia’s engagement with Asia, Sustainability)
- Humanities (Civics and Citizenship, Geography, Economics and Business, History)
• Build intercultural understanding and personal-social capabilities through meaningful activities and engagement with Indonesian peers.
• Consolidate Indonesian language skills and understanding of Indonesian culture through exposure to content delivered in both English and Indonesian, and opportunities to practice and receive timely feedback on language skill development.
• Build Global Citizenship skills and strengthen leadership, voice and agency skills by participating in individual and group learning tasks and presentations to explore global issues between Australia and Indonesia.
• Develop greater awareness of the benefits of learning a language, and opportunities to continue the study of Indonesian language beyond Year 9.