The Asia Literacy Ambassadors – Partnering Businesses & Schools project facilitates school-business partnerships to motivate students to take up studies of Asia and Asian languages.
Our Asia Literacy Ambassadors are skilled professionals who visit secondary schools across Australia, as well as host student visits to their own workplaces. By sharing their own stories, Ambassadors help students and school communities to better understand the value of having Asia skills.
Newsletter Dec 2012 [PDF, 976 Kb] Read the first edition of our newsletter
- Asia Skills- View 30 videos of Asia-skilled Australians in action
- Partnership stories - Watch Asia Literacy Ambassador partnerships in action
- Workplace visits - Visit an Australian business with your class to see what an Asia-skilled workplace looks like
- Media - Browse media articles about our school-business partnerships
- Contact us - 03 8344 4800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.