Asia EdNet discussion group is an initiative of the AEF and has over 3000 subscribers, making it one of the largest online education forums in Australia. Asia EdNet links teachers and school leaders by providing an online community for those working to achieve Asia literacy in schools.
Join Asia EdNet to:
- Ask questions of experienced colleagues
- Seek ideas on teaching about Asia
- Share successes in the classroom
- Promote good classroom resources
- Find out how to make links with other schools to set up collaborative projects
- Discuss the 'hot' issues
- Learn about professional learning programmes and activities occurring in Australia and internationally.
The AEF moderates the discussion group. Members are subject to the following house rules:
- All contributions must be civil, tasteful and relevant.
- The subject of the message must be clear and concise.
- Newsletters of organisations will not be disseminated.
- Advertising, promotion and posting of web links (URLs) by for-profit organisations is not permitted.
- Attachments will not be sent through to the discussion group.
- AEF does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of messages posted by external organisations and individuals.
All queries and subscriptions to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that replies to messages are sent to the entire EdNet group. To reply to the sender only, the sender's email address can copied and pasted into a new message.